[c-nsp] Frame Circuit Not Cooperating

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sun Sep 18 02:42:57 EDT 2005

The second NIU I had that failed in this way passed the hard loopback
plug test.  I suspect it's output drivers were damaged to the point that
they could produce enough signal to make it work on 2 inches of wire
in a loopback plug, but not enough signal to make it up 1 story to the
next floor where the router was.  Swapping the NIU fixed the problem
of course.

Ted