[c-nsp] Migrating MPLS cell-mode network to frame

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 06:33:41 EDT 2005

Hello,

Has anyone migrated from cell to frame, our network is MGX(RPM) switches
feeding BPX and LSC to do the control plane,, it doesnt scale well now, we
have to migrate to frame, we'll probably keep the old network aswell, we
were thinking of a GSR or M10i inbetween, has anyone done anything like this
before ? i'd like to also discuss the migration steps for customers, per
customer VPN or per PoP

If anyone has any comments/URLs,... please throw it at me, prov. msgs are
very welcomed

Regards