[c-nsp] rsvp path message from cisco

hritter at cisco.com hritter at cisco.com
Sun Sep 25 11:52:14 EDT 2005

Manomugdha,

Before the PATH message can be sent, CSPF has to calculate a path
fulfilling the requirements. The fact that the router doesn't send the
PATH message might indicate either a misconfiguration or that no path
satisfies the requirements (requesting too much bandwidth for instance).
Can you tell us a bit more about the topology and post the relevant
config.

Regards,

Harold