[c-nsp] deactivate line with too many packet drops?

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Mon Sep 26 08:51:55 EDT 2005

If the code you are running as EEM you could write
a TCL script policy to periodically measure any
ping responses and do about anything you want:
shut down the interface, make it passive, page you,
email ops, etc... and then only bring the interface
back up if the packet loss returns to an acceptable
level.

Rodney