[c-nsp] PA-2FE-TX using both ports kills module

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Sep 27 14:49:44 EDT 2005

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 12:13:46PM -0400, Rodney Dunn wrote:
> > Rodney has tried to track this down but so far not been successful
> > (as far as I know) which might be related to it only happening with
> > very specific production series.
>
> I haven't solved it because I haven't been able to recreate it yet.
> I'll try again. It would be easier if someone could send me a full
> 'sh tech' from their router where they see this problem from a 72xx
> and I'll try and setup one in the lab just like it. It's easier
> from a switching path perspective with a 72xx.

I've put a "show tech" up on

http://www.space.net/~gert/pa-2fe-showtech
http://www.space.net/~gert/pa-2fe-crashinfo_20050926-113840

Hope it helps.

(It's a lab router, so there are a couple of funnies leftover in the
config, like "netflow export with no active interface collecting flows",
but those should all not be relevant)

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de