[c-nsp] Connectivity recommendations

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Sep 28 10:36:41 EDT 2005

This is what I would do also - but I would strongly recommend either
putting managed hubs at each end which are hard-coded to 10BaseT,
or getting ancient dinosaur 10BaseT only hubs that are only 10BaseT.

Any 10/100 stuff will continually try to autonegotiate to the higher
speed and
will cause much trouble.

Ted