[c-nsp] Load Balance in Parallel Lines

Mehmet Suezen msuzen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 09:23:27 EDT 2005

Hello,
Thanks. Is it dependent on the upper level routers type? i.e. if it is not
Cisco. The thing is we have a border router Cisco 3640  and
we don't want that this load balancing depending upon the
up stream provider from configuration point of view. What
about routing tables? Can it be static? OR should we use BGP?
Best Regards,
--Mehmet