[c-nsp] No 12.4T for 7500s

Pete Templin petelists at templin.org
Fri Sep 30 08:58:09 EDT 2005

Hank Nussbacher wrote:
> <http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/routers/ps359/prod_bulletin0900aecd8032b2ee.html>

OK, so what are folks planning to use for channelized T3 customer
aggregation?  I'm leary of the 7200 series because of the
non-distributed nature (full BGP will lead to latency every 60s while
BGP scanner runs), 7500 now has some significant writing on the wall,
10k has had 50% of the chassis lineup EOLed already, and the GSR 6CT3
cards appear to have limitations (<=35 channel groups per DS3 I believe,
and all of the other Engine 0 limitations about ACLs and such).

pt