[c-nsp] Graphing traffic for specific BGP peer on exchange points

Primoz Jeroncic jp at softnet.si
Fri Sep 30 14:51:00 EDT 2005

Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if there's chance to have traffic graphs for each (or
specific) peer (BGP peer) on exchange points. Problem is that on exchange points
you have only one ethernet interface connected to switch where you have bunch
of peering partners. Now I would like to graph all exchanged traffic (incoming
and outgoing) with peer #1, peer #2, etc.
Is there any chance to do this in MRTG or do I need some other tool for
that?

Thanks for all your info.

Have nice weekend,
Primoz Jeroncic
Support - IP Connectivity & Routing
Softnet d.o.o.  tel:  +386 1 562 31 40   |
Borovec 2       fax:  +386 1 562 18 55   |       1 + 1 = 3
1236 Trzin      primoz(at)softnet.si     | for larger values of 1
Slovenija       http://flea.softnet.si/