[c-nsp] Netflow architecture

Tom Zingale (tomz) tomz at cisco.com
Sat Apr 1 15:56:58 EST 2006

Historically NetFlow captures ingress uni-directional traffic. There are
recent NetFlow features which capture output or egress information on
some platforms. Egress NetFlow is offered on most software platforms and
some platforms with hardware implementations.

The following links are for the egress or output features available:
Egress NetFlow Accounting:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6350/products_configuration_guide_
chapter09186a00805e395a.html

Multicast Egress NetFlow