[c-nsp] MPLS Frame Fragmentation (on low speed link)

Rolf Mendelsohn rolf-web at cyberops.biz
Sun Apr 2 12:04:34 EDT 2006

Hi Guys,

To answer my own post :>).

I have this working well on a 128K link with good QoS based on DSCP / MPLS
EXP's.

Next questions:
1)
Does anybody know of an IOS version which supports MPLS on C2600XM's - i've
tried seearching on cisco's site to find an image via feature navigator, but
fn doesn't seem to support C2600XM's anymore.

I have googled a bit and seen that this was present in 12.3 somewhere, but i
suspect that support has generally been removed from the newer IOS's.

2) Do anybody from cisco know when NAT for VRF's will be fixed - it is broken
in 12.3.X and 12.4.X as far as I've read from various bug id's.

Considering this is part of the 'selling point' of Shared Services it is quite
a major bug?

cheers
/rolf

--