[c-nsp] Recommendation for a OC-12 POS line card for a 12012

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Sun Apr 2 15:54:18 EDT 2006

	Greetings, I am just looking for a recommendation from people
who have used them for a decent lOC-12 POS line card for a 12012; by
decent I guess I am trying not to spend $120,000 but also get near the
projected performance out if it; anyone have any suggestions for this
unicorn? (We'll only be attaching a single OC-12 to it) I've seen a few
that were EOL in 2003 that are available for next to nothing (literally)
but I wasn't real sure if those were exactly performance leaders in the
industry.

Andrew