[c-nsp] Web Authentication for Cisco Wireless AP

Lawrence Wong lawrencewong72 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 01:05:50 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm thinking of implementing web based authentication
for my office users which are currently using WPA.

The wireless APs in use are mainly Cisco 1130* and
1200*.

I've looked at Cisco's website and not sure which
product to get.

Can anyone advise which solution would be the most
appropriate if I would like the users to be
automatically redirected to a web page for
authentication before they can surf the web or access
the office servers?

TIA!