[c-nsp] E/MPLS enabled gear

Andris Zarins andris.zarins at microlink.lv
Wed Apr 5 05:41:55 EDT 2006

AFAIK Cisco 2950/60 series switches are limited to 1500byte MTU, so cant
actually 'run MPLS' even thru them, as MPLS frames are larger than 1500
bytes. 2924-XL series has configurable MTU and you can increase it above
1500.

If such setup is OK for you - by my opinion most viable solution would
be 3560 series for extra Ethernet ports plus some router - model depends
on bandwidth/features you need.

Hope that helps,