[c-nsp] ATM/PPPoE - delivering DSL service - giving out static Ips

Graham Wooden graham at oneringnetworks.com
Thu Apr 6 11:01:41 EDT 2006

Thanks.  I do have several users authenticating against local aaa entries on
the router, but your right - this little router is not going to be able to
scale.

User are being presented each with a pvc:

ertr03.atlcore#show vpdn session

L2TP Session Information Total tunnels 1 sessions 5

LocID RemID TunID Intf          Username             State  Last Chg Uniq ID
21264 4778  4148  Vi2.1         userxxxx1            est    15:16:46 242
21266 51503 4148  Vi2.3         userxxxx2            est    15:16:43 244
21267 912   4148  Vi2.4         userxxxx3            est    15:16:42 245
21269 65434 4148  Vi2.5         userxxxx4            est    15:16:41 247
21484 53805 4148  Vi2.2         userxxxx5            est    14:58:53 462

Justin, could you explain #2?