[c-nsp] (no subject)

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 01:15:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

We are operating Ericsson and Motorola PCF and Ericsson PDSN. Right now we
don't have PDSN clustering option available with us. In near future we are
also thinking on that option for geographical loadbalancing.
Right now I am more interested on PCF configuration to do geographical
loadbalancing.

Regards
Vikas Sharma