[c-nsp] Bootstrapping issue on sup720/6504

Tristan Gulyas zardoz at hotblack.net
Mon Apr 10 07:28:53 EDT 2006

Hi,

Your CF card is a standard FAT filesystem.

You can simply load the SXE image onto your CF card using a standard CF
flash card reader (or if you have another box that takes CF cards that you
can load the image onto the card with) and then tell rommon to boot from
that image.  I have had success doing the above on more than one occasion.

.t