[c-nsp] access list - vlan-access-map...no reply!!!

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 03:14:22 EDT 2006

Thanks Oliver,

I am using cat 6509 switches. Since I am in a CDMA network dial-up, it will
be difficult for me to use mac access-list as lots of people are dialing in
to my network. Moreover I do not want to stop all communication in the VLAN,
I just wanted to stop packets on ports 135-139, 445 etc. Can VLAN-access-map
help me to achieve the goal?

Thanks
Vikas Sharma