[c-nsp] Obscure error on 6506/sup720

Stephen Fulton cisco-nsp at lists.esoteric.ca
Tue Apr 11 10:01:09 EDT 2006

Hi all,

First I apologize for any dupes, I sent out a similar message earlier
but it appears to have been /dev/null'ed.

I have a 6506/sup720-3BXL running IOS 12.2(17d)SXB7.  Earlier I found
this error, and I have not found any references to the error on Google,
etc.  If someone could enlighten me, I'd be grateful.

Here is what I found:

(START)

ro=1: PBIF mem ECC1 P2A
ro=1: PBIF mem ECC1 P2A
ro=1: PBIF mem ECC1 P2A
ro=1: PBIF mem ECC1 P2A
ro=1: PBIF mem ECC1 P2A
ro=1: PBIF mem ECC1 P2A
[... approximately 200 identical lines ...]

ro_isr_main: rohini=1: over 4095 interrupts, interrupt is now disabled
to prevent system hang

  ro_isr_total_event[1]=4095

  ro_isr_pbif_ecc0[1]=4094

(END)

There are no other errors logged that coincide with whatever this was.

Any tips?

-- Stephen.