[c-nsp] load balancing on downlinks

Kenny Sallee k_sallee at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 11:29:21 EDT 2006

It's possible to some extent with DNS hostnames and
something like The Distributed Director:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/contnetw/ps813/index.html

or

http://www.f5.com/products/bigip/gtm/

I'm sure there's limitations with both and other
products as well. I don't have real world experience
with either unfortunatley.  So you'd have to research
if they fit your needs or not.

Kenny