[c-nsp] load balancing on downlinks

Kevin Sonney KevinSonney at zumiez.com
Thu Apr 13 13:48:00 EDT 2006

I'm interested in the downlink sharing as follows:

We have recently installed a second internet connection and I'm in the
process of planning our move from the old to the new circuit.  We'd
like to host websites on both connections but I see a problem with our
internal servers replying out the same path the request came through
because of default routes in our internal network.

Is this possible to do?  Using route-maps or something?

#Network diagram#

x.x.x.x/24 --- Pix (static public/private entries) --- Internal Network
10.0.0.0/8

y.y.y.y/24 --- Pix (static public/private entries) ---

Thanks,

Kevin