[c-nsp] load balancing on downlinks

Dave Lim dave.daturax at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 23:47:02 EDT 2006

For downlinks from 2 different ISP, you gotta be creative with your
DNS. I am using Radware linkproof for this purpose. Basically, the
private IP of your servers are NAT to 2 public ip (carrier X, carrier
Y).

And for those 2 public IP, it will be tied to an A record, so Radware
will be your dns server too. A lookup on the A record of the dns will
provide different IP from each carrier as it load balances.