[c-nsp] Sizing a router for full feed (once and for all)

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 08:46:00 EDT 2006

My 0.2$

If you decide that your router can will accept the two, you may not like its
performance if you configured policy routing, QoS, Netflow, NAT, RPF,
ACL.....

But if i assume you are an ISP that only wants to give the table to a
customer of yours, who will also get the BGP table from another provider as
well, then you will only need to know if it will take it (memory
requirement) and the customer need to worry about the rest, then you have a
not-so hard home work.

I looked at cisco.com, got no straight answer.