[c-nsp] Resell Bell South DSL

Sean Watkins sean at northrock.bm
Mon Apr 17 12:06:13 EDT 2006

You may want to both look into l2tpns;

It's a L2tp LNS, with Clustering, access-lists, shaping etc which runs on
top of Linux.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/l2tpns

You can then either tunnel switch from your 7200s to this box, or, use NAT
to redirect the L2tp tunnel to a L2tpns Cluster.

Either way, you offload all the processing to something else... You could
then do all your QoS inside a linux box  in a much more flexible way.

Sean