[c-nsp] Link Status Not Transmitted, Another way to drop the interface/ route?

Martin Robinson martin.robinson at hardware.com
Mon Apr 24 09:29:36 EDT 2006

Hello Steve,

Looks like it could be a DLCI to VPI/VCI mapping problem. Firstly make
sure your frame relay encapsulation is correct, most SP's do not support
Cisco encapsulation (try IETF). Then you need to check that you have the
correct LMI type (ansi, cisco, or q933a).

If these are correct then the command "atm ilmi-keepalive <<time>>"
configured on the ATM interface should give you status of the remote
frame interface.

Regards Martin.

Martin Robinson
Product Manager