[c-nsp] Error Message on Write Memory

Michael K. Smith mksmith at adhost.com
Mon Apr 24 11:45:46 EDT 2006

Hello All:

We recently downgraded our 75xx from 12.0(32)S to 12.0(27)S5 and get the
following messages when performing a write mem.

% Warning: A hold time of less than 20 seconds increases
  the chances of peer flapping
% Minimum hold time of neighbor must be 0 or greater than 2 seconds [OK]
Copying config from Master to Slave...

We have not configured any timers in BGP or OSPF beyond the defaults so I
cannot for the life of me figure out what it's complaining about.  Google
Network Engineering and Cisco didn't come up with anything specific.

Has anyone seen this and, if so, know how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance,

Mike