[c-nsp] Cat 6000

W. Kevin Hunt khunt at huntbrothers.com
Tue Apr 25 10:54:01 EDT 2006

I have the Sup1A2G w/ PFC / MSFC2 card in another box not being utilized
that I can just replace w/ a Sup1a(no pfc/msfc), and I do understand
this is EOL.  I am just wanting something that can operate quietly and
run 2 IBGP session to each of my borders, terminate a few client BGP
sessions and one BGP session to a provider (I can cut down those routes
and just take a default).  This way if the New Orleans portion of my
ring goes down, the folks connected to the ring with the Cat6k will
still have communication with the outside world.

--
W. Kevin Hunt

"There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand
binary and those that do not."