[c-nsp] Yet another "wont fix because its on the 7500"

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Apr 25 15:28:35 EDT 2006

Joe,

I had a meeting with deveopment on this today. They are investigating
how much work it would take to get this feature combination to work
even though it was never intended to work on this platform.

Their plan is to get back with me in 1 week with a yes or no decision
and I'll pass it on to you.

I tried to convey both sides of the issue to them and I also understand
their position. At the end of the day it's their call to make.

Rodney