[c-nsp] Netflow issue on 6509

Joe Loiacono jloiacon at csc.com
Wed Apr 26 10:55:34 EDT 2006

I don't get it.

Exporting Netflow v7 from a 6509 (IOS (tm) MSFC2 Software (C6MSFC2-JSV-M),
Version 12.1(11b)E1).

I'm receiving a fair amount of '0's in both the input and output interface
fields. There is a caveat that this might happen to the output Interface.
But that caveat is for the default flow-mask (Destination) and that
flow-mask shouldn't have *any* *input* Interface fields populated - and
yet I'm getting this field, albeit with some zeroes. The fix is to 'mls
nde interface'. And the release must be 12.1(13)E.

What is the best (any?) way to get rid of these zero values?

Thanks,

Joe