[c-nsp] Multicast Issue

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Wed Apr 26 19:00:12 EDT 2006

Static multicast MAC entries override IGMP snooping.

If there is an S,G then you can see if the OIF has the H flag (h/w
switched) and you can see stats for it with sh mls ip multicast.

Tim

At 03:43 PM 4/26/2006, John Neiberger pronounced:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759