[c-nsp] 200 FE ports, half of those PoE

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Apr 28 11:00:07 EDT 2006

Cost wise you can't beat the express 500's.  but we use the 3560.
Better platform (ios) rather then web based and the E500's can't do
everything a regular switch can do.  There's been some talk on the
Cisco-Voip list about it.  The E500 is Very basic.

If you're looking for high density you will need to look at 45xx or
65xx.

Just my 2 cents

Scott