[c-nsp] Out of the office.

grunt grunt at servermanagementsolutions.com
Thu Aug 3 17:43:14 EDT 2006

Just a thought. It would be nice if "out of office" replies to list were
sent to /dev/null ;)

pablo.smiraglia at verizon.com wrote:
> I will be out of the office starting  08/03/2006 and will not return until
> 08/07/2006.
>
> I'll be out of the office with no access to email or vmail until 08/07.
> I'll reply to your message as soon as I can.
>
> Best Regards,
> Pablo Smiraglia

Larry Brower
  "grunt"

Linux System Administrator
BASH Programmer
Total Server Solutions
http://www.totalserversolutions.com

Sr. System Administrator
Eleven2, INC.
http://www.eleven2.com

Owner
Server Management Solutions

                                        --Benjamin Franklin

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning".
                                 --Henry Ford

"Those who can, do. Those who can't... get an MCSE."

"There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots"