[c-nsp] HSRP configuration

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 00:33:06 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have two 6509 and two load balanceer 11501 and few servers are behind
Loadbalancer. I want to setup the topology where LB1 primary link should
connect to to 6509 A and LB2 primary link should connect to 6509 B. I want
one more backup connectivity form LB1 and LB2 to 6509B and 6509 A for better
redundancy.

Topology looks like

  6509 A                          6509 B

   LB1                            LB2

6509 A has two connection. One to LB1 (Primary link) and second to LB2
(secondary link) and same is with 6509 B. Will one more backup connectivity
help us to achieve better redundancy?

Regards
Vikas Sharma