[c-nsp] QOS on subinterfaces - layer3

Michael Nicks mtnicks at kanren.net
Sat Aug 5 14:58:10 EDT 2006

Kind of off topic, but I felt I'd throw this in. We had somewhat of a
similar problem with a 7206. We couldn't do QoS and traffic shaping on a
sub-int, so we had to throw a OSM card in the mix. Ended up doing the
switching on the ge line card and the routing termination on the OSM.
Kind of funny having to explain why you have a jumper from one line card
to another.

-Michael

--
Michael Nicks