[c-nsp] 6500 sup32 v sup720

Ed Butler ed.butler at rapidswitch.com
Mon Aug 7 17:36:03 EDT 2006

The Sup32 and Sup720-3B have the same 239k IPv4 prefix limitation in
their TCAMs.

This should last 12-18 months at current table growth rates.

Regards,

Ed Butler
RapidSwitch Ltd
DDI: 020 7106 0731

RapidSwitch Ltd, 5th Floor, Sovereign House, 227 Marsh Wall, London, E14
9SD

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and
immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this
email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments
are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient.