[c-nsp] 6500 sup32 v sup720

Mike Butash der.mikus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 18:27:37 EDT 2006

As far as I've been told, they can use any commodity compact flash.
They're not keyed like Cisco SFP's to make you pay toll to the troll.
Might want to keep an original on hand should you need to RMA in case
they try to reason a root cause failure away from solar flares with your
sup to using a third-party flash.  ;)

-mb