[c-nsp] graphing utility

S H A N maamoo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 09:39:37 EDT 2006

just wish to confirm on Ed's comments below... that cacti does let you
collect non-SNMP or even non-CACTIable data :)
(i know my comment might sound as negating itself but thats exactly what i
am using cacti for by using dead data sources)

On 8/8/06, Ed Ravin <eravin at panix.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 08:29:53AM +0200, jan gregor wrote:
> > i'm trying to setup graphing of interfaces traffic in our network. For

----- snipped -----

but newer and far more flexible than MRTG, and you can plug in non-SNMP
> information fairly easily (I'm not sure if Cacti lets you do that).

Best Regards.