[c-nsp] APC Cabinets - Cisco Gear

Jeremy Stinson laxplayer at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 8 17:56:12 EDT 2006

We have had great success ordering these from our supplier. We bring 24
cables from each side of the cabinet and it allows us to have great control
over how the cables looks in front of the switches. Makes them look really
cool. I have pics of them in use if you want to see them.

http://www.btx.com/ItemForm.aspx?item=RK-LBP1R4&Category=4f1c1a50-49fc-4b43-8520-ff26a81c9718

Jeremy