[c-nsp] 6500 Rate-Limiting for Server Colocation

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Thu Aug 10 10:30:22 EDT 2006

Yes, the BGP/QoS interaction is supported on The SUP720-3BXL

The design of QoS on the box is based around the linecards that you install.

If you are interested in queuing then a good reference can be found at :

Allthough, for what you want to do (shaping), I dont believe its
possible on the normal ethernet blades, I think you need an FlexWAN or
OSM module to do this, based on

http://www.exio.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_qanda_item09186a00804d2e3a.shtml#q26

so consider using a policer instead.

Dave.