[c-nsp] PPPOE Termination 2621

Richard Danielli richard.danielli at esubnet.com
Fri Aug 11 10:15:39 EDT 2006

I have one and as we both are in Ontario, this one has some of the Nexxia information as well.

slightly different then what you need as it is for a 2620, coupled with a 2924

here is the sh ver from the 2620
IOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-IS-M), Version 12.0(7)T,  RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)
Compiled Tue 07-Dec-99 02:21 by phanguye
Image text-base: 0x80008088, data-base: 0x80C524F8

cheers
-rd-

Paul Stewart wrote:
> Hi there..
>
> I'm looking for a stock PPPOE termination config for use on a small 2621
> powered site.  Does anyone have a stock config they would be willing to
> share?
>
> Two FastE interfaces (one to outside world - one towards wireless
> network) - want PPPOE authentication on the one interface using a pair
> of Radius servers for authentication..
>
> I took some of our configs from 7206VXR's doing this today but keep
> running into issues.. Would rather start with a stock "template" if
> someone had one.;)
>
> Thanks very much... IOS is 12.3.9
>
> Paul

Richard Danielli