[c-nsp] ebgp vs ibgp admin distance

Michael Nicks mtnicks at kanren.net
Sat Aug 12 15:05:07 EDT 2006

It all depends on how your routing is structured. My personal belief is
to carry only loopbacks and p-t-ps (for ebgp nexthop) in ospf area 0.
All customer routes carried via iBGP, internal-usage routes (NOC, etc)
carried via iBGP, transitive routes carried via iBGP. I then just LP
customer vs transitive vs peer vs internal. </personal opinion> :)

Best Regards,
-Michael

--
Michael Nicks