[c-nsp] Supervisor 32 Compact Flash

Robert Blayzor rblayzor at inoc.net
Sat Aug 12 21:19:07 EDT 2006

Just some more on this.  I purchased a few 1GB Type I CF cards to use on
my Sup32's.  After trying to access them on disk0 on the Sup32's (native
IOS 12.2(18)) no matter what I tried, the Sup32 could not access the
device.  I believe it kept saying the device was not configured, etc.  I
could not even format the CF cards.

I moved the 1GB CF cards to my Sup720's and they were recognized just
fine.  I formatted them and moved them back to the Sup32 just to see if
it would work, and it did.  So not sure what's different Sup32 vs 720 in
this regard, but it solved my problem.

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

Me no internet, only janitor, me just wax floors.