[c-nsp] 6500 iBGP mesh

Francois Corthésy fc at deckpoint.com
Mon Aug 14 03:55:25 EDT 2006

Might I point out that it seems the Sup32/Sup720 line (except for the
Sup720-3BXL) have a limitation based on their forwarding chip to about
239K routes.
I'm no guru, but this was pointed out in a thread earlier on and sadly
confirmed through a Cisco TAC.
Earlier discussion :
https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/2006-August/032814.html

Francois