[c-nsp] Internet2 Routes

Chris Griffin cgriffin at ufl.edu
Mon Aug 14 07:44:58 EDT 2006

Actually, the operational number is just over 9500, but dangerously
close to what most 3750's can do.  A 3750-12 can go up to 20K routes, so
that is a little more comfortable...

Chris
Chris Griffin                           cgriffin at ufl.edu
Sr. Network Engineer - CCNP             Phone: (352) 392-2061
CNS - Network Services                  Fax:   (352) 392-9440
University of Florida                   Gainesville, FL 32611