[c-nsp] QoS book

Mike Butash der.mikus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 16:35:01 EDT 2006

Check out the following:

http://cisco.com/go/srnd

Specifically "Enterprise QoS Solution Reference Network Design Guide
Version 3.3"...

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/netsol/ns432/c649/ccmigration_09186a008049b062.pdf

This gives you a pretty good breakdown of what you need to get going,
baselines to build off, and platform specifics.  The End to end qos book
is really good too, can't go wrong with both.

-mb