[c-nsp] Pix blades - 6509

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Mon Aug 14 16:46:03 EDT 2006

Thanks very much.. To everyone for the replies..

We actually have scheduled a maintenance window now for some other stuff
so are going to put them in place then... Better safe than sorry..

I've seen and been burned on the "stall" before... Added a 48 port
ethernet card one day and locked the whole switch up.... Whoops...;)

Paul Stewart
Network Administrator
Nexicom Inc.
http://www.nexicom.net/