[c-nsp] Weird DHCP like service required - anyone?

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Tue Aug 15 02:53:30 EDT 2006

Skeeve,

I am not sure I fully understand what you are after, but I would suggest
you look at the following possible solutions (which might or might not
be what you need :-) ):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6441/products_configuratio
n_guide_chapter09186a00805ecefd.html
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6588/products_ios_protocol