[c-nsp] MRTG monitoring of cpu utilization on c12000 linecards

Primoz Jeroncic jp at softnet.si
Thu Aug 17 04:07:56 EDT 2006

Hi everyone again

I have one more question which came from my previous problem (high
cpu utilization on STM-1 line card of c12008). To avoid such problems
in future, I would like to monitor cpu utilization of line cards in
c12008 with MRTG. I'm pretty sure this is possible, but I can't find
SNMP string for this anywhere.

Does anyone do this, or has SNMP string for cpu utilization (and
preferably memory usage too) of line cards? I would really appreciate
this help.

Have fun,
Primoz Jeroncic
Support - IP Connectivity & Routing
Softnet d.o.o.  tel:  +386 1 562 31 40   |
Borovec 2       fax:  +386 1 562 18 55   |       1 + 1 = 3
1236 Trzin      primoz(at)softnet.si     | for larger values of 1
Slovenija       http://flea.softnet.si/