[c-nsp] IOS SLB on a 3662

Paul S. Brown paul at geekstuff.tv
Fri Aug 18 07:12:44 EDT 2006

Does anybody know what the performance limits of a 3662 with regards to SLB
are?

I basically need to know how many simultaneous TCP (HTTP) sessions it can
dispatch in NAT mode - I've got a requirement where a 3662 (of which I have a
few) may be adequate, however I want to try and find out before I need to go
and buy a CSS at zero notice.

I've had a look at the Cisco site, and their documentation is woefully out of
date with regards this functionality - only the feature navigator knows the
3660 can support SLB - the configuration documentation cuts off at 6500/7600
and 7200.

Thanks

P.