[c-nsp] routing based on source port

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 13:56:07 EDT 2006

Hi,

We are using some servers to optimize the data flow over RF. For the
simplicity purpose, we don't want to create a separate user name and
password for this profile. If I create a different username and profile I
can certainly define reverse routes but this will be inconvenience for end
user. Thus to integrate the Internet access with the data optimization we
are using the same username and password and I can not do PBR.
I have slightest idea of WCCP. We can use it for destination port based
routing..just want to understand how we can achieve source port based
routing?

Regards
Vikas Sharma